I’m On ” Vacation”
I’m on vacation from my job this week. Notice that I didn’t say from work. I’ll give you a rundown of what is on my schedule this week.
1) Do something with the foam in my garage. I have about ten sheets of foam that I must do something with. I’ve already tried a pulley system to pull them up to the rafters but that didn’t work. I’ll probably just make a shelf of sorts to set them on.
2) Finish my Ma-in-Laws bathroom. This has been an ongoing project for a while now. We’re having to repair repairs that have already been made by someone with not very good craftsmanship skills. I have to install a toilet, sink base and sink, and do some plumbing in the crawl space that the ” expert” left unfinished.
3) Put a fuel pump in the car. I’ve already bought the pump and I have to say, it looks like something I would be installing in a swimming pool not a car. It’s all plastic with plastic hoses. That project should take me a few hours. ( hopefully)
4) Help Audrey and Ben paint their new home. Wednesday will be spent painting the rooms they will be living in. They are renting a house from Ben’s grandparents and are fixing it up for them as sweat equity. We’ll also be taking her desk to her. ( shhhhhh!!! don’t tell her she doesn’t know that yet)
5) Clean out the garage. There’s a giant armoire hiding in there somewhere. I can’t see it but I know it’s there.
6) Start sanding the giant armoire and get it ready for paint.
7) Hide from Jeanie because if she finds out I’m on vacation she’ll find more work for me.
8 ) What ever else is on my honey do list. I’m sure Pearl has other stuff for me to do.
9) This is provisional. If I have time, take time to rest after all I’m on “vacation”.